Temporary / Contract
Temporary staffing can save you both time and money. If your staffing needs tend to fluctuate or you prefer the added flexibility of evaluating staff on the job, then this option might be the right fit for you.
It also helps to get you the right people in the right positions without the potentially long wait for a full-time hire to be made. Consider hiring temporary workers that have experience who can make a direct impact on your team and bottom line. Durham Recruiting provides our clients with a flexible workforce which has been rigorously screened, interviewed and pre-qualified for specific roles through the supply of:
- Temporary Employees
- Self-employed consultants
We understand many of our clients’ businesses demand the flexibility of temporary or contract staffing. With our unique Kellow Approach, we ensure that we get to know our clients intimately to ensure we provide staff who are the right ‘fit’.
What are the benefits of hiring temporary or contract employees through Durham Recruiting?
- Ability to respond to changing workloads quickly
- Access to a pool of expertise
- Standardization of contracts OR tailored contracts to fit your needs
- Protection against claims of employer liability (cost of severance/wrongful dismissal)
- Minimize benefit costs including health insurance, workers’ compensation, and comprehensive liability
- Reduce administrative costs (HR, payroll, recruitment)
- Management of renewals, rate reviews, and terminations