Temp to hire
Our Temp-To-Hire ProgramTM is a hybrid innovation that combines temporary and permanent recruitment to help address the #1 challenge for most employers — finding the right candidate for them.
We spent time listening to employers across many industries and learnt from them what their biggest challenges were when it came to finding and hiring good workers. What we found:
- Agencies don’t take the time to get to know their industry, company, team and roles
- Agencies keep a pool of temporary workers and send out to companies with little vetting
- Employers are drawing from the same exhausted pool
- Temp workers are poorly matched to the specific role and company culture driving high turnover impacting your costs and team morale
- If an employer got a solid worker and wanted to make a full-time offer, they must wait 3-4 months or pay a massive fee
- Many great candidates leave for full-time opportunities prior to reaching the 4-month period therefore, employers are left with the vicious cycle of perpetual temp workers at HUGE COST
- Employers are usually left with average to below average workers to hire resulting in an extremely low conversion (temp to perm hire) of 1 in 5
The solution: Temp to Hire program.
How it works: You get vetted candidates who begin as a temporary worker for 4 weeks as a trial for both the employer and candidate. After 4 weeks, you hire them full-time where you are given an additional 90-day guarantee to further evaluate the candidate. We’ve accelerated the front end removing the risk of losing talent while providing you a guarantee on the backend for added insurance to your hiring decision.
This gives YOU 120 days to fully assess your candidate(s) risk-free and at a very low rate! And the best part, candidates LOVE this program because it leads to full-time work!
Only 13% of our candidates have been replaced during the four-week trial period
96% of our candidates have surpassed the three-month probationary period
86% of our candidates have surpassed the six month period (not including mass or seasonal layoffs)