Durham Recruiting has an opportunity for a Senior Warehouse Manager here in Durham with one of our prestigious clients. This is a very exciting opportunity for any senior level professional because it is a) A new position, b) Brand new location & facility and c) Established & very reputable private logistics company.
Due to their substantial growth our client is opening a large facility here in the Durham Region and as such, they are looking for a strong leader who brings high energy and capability. This is a tremendously RARE opportunity as you will be building the warehouse and team from ground up playing a crucial role in the genesis of department.
You will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient management of warehouse operations and providing leadership, direction and guidance to the warehouse team. The position will focus on maintaining and continuously improving our warehousing operations while demonstrating the companies cornerstone values. Adhering to the company policies / procedures and Health & Safety & Quality Assurance rules / regulations.
NOTE: A full job description will be provided to those who are selected for interviewing
What Stood Out For Us:
When we were first introduced to our client, we met through a referral as they were making their way out to the Durham Market. What we were attracted to most was their fresh vibe, the respect for their employee’s (through wages and how they are treated) and how down to earth they were within such a fast-moving industry.
It is a very exciting time for them in that they are expanding and growing considerably within their industry. They are winning through their product lines being offered, their customer service and reliability in deliveries.
Why Choose Our Client:
- New opportunity: You can help build your department from ground up
- Stability – having been around for over 100 years this company is growing year over year consistently
- Monday – Friday position - Day Shift!
- Excellent salary – $100, 000 + 25 % bonus !!!
- Vacation is negotiable, Benefits package
- Great company culture - one that believes in working with their staff to make everyone better
- Down to earth leadership that believes in making a difference in the communities they reside in
What We Need From You:
- Proven success with succession planning: ability to assess the short/long-term staffing requirements of the department, identify potential staff to fill the requirements, and implement a career development plan to enable candidates to increase their skill levels.
- 10+ years in Warehouse Manager role with experience having over 100 direct and indirect reports in a unionized environment
- Experience with Krono’s is preferred
- Post-secondary in Operations Management is preferred
We would like to thank all that apply but only those that are chosen for a phone interview will be contacted via email to set up a time. To see a full list of all of our available roles please visit http://durhamrecruiting.ca/candidates/search-jobs/