Durham Recruiting is conducting a search for a seasoned Territory Sales person (B2B) to sell storage and wracking solutions to Warehouses and Logistics companies on’ behalf of our very highly-regarded manufacturer and supplier of powered industrial machinery and storage solutions.
This role is ideal for a mathematical salesperson, someone that is solution based, someone that enjoys a great ‘puzzle’. You will succeed in this role if you love to give your clients ideas, solutions outside of the ‘norm’ and enjoy managing projects. You do not need to be a typical ‘Sales Hunter’ for this role, we need a closer as you are given more leads then you will ever be able to close!
Opportunities like this do NOT come around very often (And no this is not typical agency spin), see below for more information
What Stood Our For Us:
Our partner is a privately held, family-owned U.S company and is the market leader in North America and #5 globally. This is an amazing opportunity as you will be part of a winning team, best-in-class products, training and support. You will be afforded the chance to build an exceptional long-term career, earn amazing uncapped income and enjoy a work-life balance.
Why Choose Our Client:
• $70,000+ in your first year! (potential to earn more - uncapped) This is base of 50k a year plus commission package. You should be making well over 100k once established
• Full training provided for 2 months before you are expected to sell – you will become the master of your product before being sent out to sell
• Support in your territory from office and field teams
• Benefits after 3 months – 2 weeks’ vacation to start
• Monday – Friday 40 hours a week (generally day time hours – some networking in the evening or late meetings may be required)
• No direct experience required, but we are looking for a true sales person that is interested in B2B sales in the manufacturing / logistics industries
• Amazing opportunity to build a successful and very profitable career – career growth projection plan in place
• Work from home position – lap top, car allowance, cell phone provided
• Supportive Sales Manager to assist you and ensure your success – goes to client meetings with you in the beginning – Sales Manager is hands on and available to his team
• High quality and wide variety of machinery to sell within your assigned territory
• Achievable sales quotas in your first year
In a nut shell you are responsible for contacting all leads sent to you for your territory (which is East Toronto, Scarborough, Durham and north to Markham. You will be responsible for meeting with the lead, learning about their needs and coming up with a solution. You will work very closely with the Costing Estimator to price the project out. Your main role once the lead is contacted is to come up with a unique solution for the client.
Once the project has been signed you are in contact with the client through to the end of the project. This is a Sales Closing and Project Management role to the core.
What We Need From You:
• 10+ years in sales with at least 1-3 being in an outside sales role – specifically selling Forklifts, or warehouse machinery type of product or wracking solutions
• Outgoing, friendly and can build rapport/relationships with ease
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and can drive their own success
• Great listener and a true problem solver to their core
• Valid Driver’s license and car is necessary
• Ability to work Monday – Friday and in the evenings / weekends as necessary
• Good computer skills
• A degree in Business or related education is preferred but not mandatory
We here at Durham Recruiting would like to thank you for your application. Please note that all successful candidates that are chosen for a potential phone interview will be contacted by email to set up an appointment. We thank you in advance for your time.
Not the job for you? Please visit us at wwwdurhamrecruiting.ca to see a full list of all of our job postings.
Owner – Durham Recruiting