Durham Recruiting is looking for a Stamping Press Operator for our partner in Markham (404 and Woodbine area). HUGE opportunity for someone who is looking for lots of overtime to increase your yearly salary. Days and Afternoons are available! ASAP start!
There is a wide range of stamping presses ranging from 100 to 1000 ton capacity. You will be working on various stamping presses and we need you to be able to set up progressive dies and work independently.
What Stood Out For Us:
Our partner has been in operations for over 30 years and has evolved into a world-class “turn-key” solution provider of tooling and production packages for their clients. Our client manufactures complex production programs from tool concept and design through to production and assembly. Although they are a large company now, they still treat their employees like family. Management takes the time to get to know their staff and truly cares about their well being and retention.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Day Shift: 7am to 3pm
- Afternoons: 3:30pm to 12am
- $19 to 23/HR depending on experience
- Benefits after 3 months
- Stable work – OT available consistently throughout the year
- Diverse range of equipment
- Great work environment – treats their staff of 100 like family
- Safety is very important to this company
- Tenured staff – most have over 15 years
Great employees – no attendance or absenteeism issues – people enjoy working there
What We Need From You:
- Positive person that loves what they do – someone who is passionate about what they do
- 2+ years in a similar role working with small to large scale stamping presses
- Attention to detail
We would like to thank all those that apply but only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted.