DURHAM RECRUITING is recruiting for Maintenance Mechanics (day shift and afternoon shift available) for our manufacturing partner located in Markham. If you are looking to earn excellent compensation by way of base salary and overtime available, then this is potentially a great opportunity for you.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for working on robotic cells, projection and resistance stations. There are a wide range of stamping presses ranging from 100 to 1000 ton capacity. You will be working with Robotic MIG welding cells, Plasma Cutting and Spot Welding/Welding cells.
What Stood Out For Us:
Our partner has been in operations for over 30 years and has evolved into a world-class “turn-key” solution provider of tooling and production packages for their clients. Our client manufactures complex production programs from tool concept and design through to production and assembly. Although they are a large company now, they still treat their employees like family. Management takes the time to get to know their staff and truly cares about their well being and retention.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Day Shift: 7am to 3pm
- Afternoons: 3:30pm to 12am
- $25 to $28/HR depending on experience
- Benefits after 3 months
- Stable work – OT available consistently throughout the year
- Diverse range of equipment
- Great work environment – treats their staff of 100 like family
- Safety is very important to this company
- Tenured staff – most have over 15 years
- Great employees – no attendance or absenteeism issues – people enjoy working there
What We Need From You:
- Positive person that loves what they do – someone who is passionate about welding
- 2+ years in a similar role – Welding with Robots and PLC Programming
- Expertise of moderately complex welding procedures for spot, resistance and MIG welding
- Attention to detail
- Electro-Mechanical diploma or Robotic Technician Certificate is considered an asset
- Hands on experience with welding fixture design and application
We would like to thank all those that apply but only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted.