Durham Recruiting has partnered with a friendly, growing and collaborative company in Pickering; we are looking for an outgoing Outside Sales Leader from a Service Based industry to join their team. This role is for someone who is mechanically inclined and who loves cold calling (more leads then you know what to do with are provided). Ontario is your ‘territory’ … endless possibilities.
In a nutshell the role will have you working with Condo, Apartment and Townhome unit to sell our clients product that meters water/gas & electricity within individual units for the buildings. This role will have you cold calling, doing drop ins, tradeshows, mailers and attending networking events in order to gain the trust of potential clients. Your clients are builders, building maintenance teams and developers. In order to be successful, you need to be out in the community, you need to be out of the office.
A full list of responsibilities will be given to those who are chosen for the face to face interview.
What Stood Out For Us:
Having been around in Canada for over ten years this is a company that has endless opportunity for growth given the industry they are in. Alongside their success what also stood out for us is the atmosphere in the office you will be working in. This is a group of people that operates like a family run business even though it is not. The management team is an easy-going and down to earth group of people that believe in having fun together, treating each other with respect and working as a team to be the best!
Why Choose Our Client:
- Hardworking, down to earth team
- Full time permanent role - $45, 000 t0 $56,000 depending on experience + Commission (uncapped)
- Leads put into the database daily – this is a company that provides you with everything you need to be successful in your role
- Entertaining budget, box seats and more to give away and use with clients
- Collaborative team – if you have ideas on how to gain sales/sign contracts this is a company that wants to hear it. They encourage it and welcome ALL ideas
- Monday – Friday – based on 40 hours a week. Hours may vary but typically 8:30 to 5pm – networking may take place during the evening hours
- Benefits after 3 months
- Some over nights – full per diam daily given for travel if you are targeting out of town clients
- KM’s paid
- Great location just off the 401 in Pickering
- Fun, inviting and collaborative team environment
- Holiday celebrations – lunches brought in for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and whatever they can figure out to celebrate
- This is a team that loves to enjoy their time at work
What We Need From You:
- Outgoing, laid back and positive person
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, excellent customer service skills
- Superior organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- 2+ years in an outside sales role is preferred. For someone with 30+ years this is also great if you are looking for that last chapter but want a great company to work for and make some great relationships along the way
- Experience working with contract documents, drawings, specifications, schedules and codes of construction is preferred
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing timelines, deadlines and priorities
- Strong sense of logic, analytical and problem-solving techniques
- Knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Systems
- Must be bondable and own their own car
We would like to thank all that apply but only those that are chosen for a phone interview will be contacted via email to set up a time. To see a full list of all of our available roles please visit https://www.durhamrecruiting.ca/candidates/search-jobs/