DURHAM RECRUITING is looking for a licensed Industrial Millwright (433A) for a straight day shift in Markham. HUGE opportunity for a Millwright who is looking for overtime and an opportunity to increase their yearly salary tremendously – potential to make over 100k a year with overtime!
About Our Client:
Our client has been in operation for over 30 years and has evolved into a world-class “turn key” solution provider of tooling and production packages for their clients. Our client manufactures complex production programs from tool concept and design through to production and assembly. Their expertise and specialties include “Tool & Die Design and Build”, “Assembly” and “Metal Stamping”.
What Stood Out For Us:
Although they have grown into a large company, they still treat their employees like family. Management gets to know their staff and truly cares about their welling being and retention with the company.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Have been in business 30 years and growing!
- They develop customized machine parts for the automotive sector - Large contracts
- $28-$33/hr ($58,000 - $68,000) with 10 hrs week of overtime = $80 - $94K
- Benefits after 3 months
- Maintenance Team: 5 guys 3 millwrights and 2 electricians. Solid group of guys!
- Day Shift – 7am to 3:30pm
- Diverse range of equipment, stamping presses range from 100 to 1000 tons capacity, Robotic MIG welding cells, Plasma cutting, spot welding and welding cells
- Fantastic working environment – not only does this company care about the safety of its employees it also cares and treats their staff of 100 like family
- Great tenure on staff – most employees have 15+ years in the plant
- The current employees also respect where they work – no absenteeism or late issues, little to no complaints from employees and everyone works as a team – people love working here!
- Bottom line the Managers and Senior Management respect their employees and are thankful for time and effort spent at work
- Priority will go to the candidate with experience in fixing, repairing and maintaining stamping presses
- This role reports directly to the Maintenance Manager, supports the Production Supervisor, Tooling and Quality Departments
- Trouble shooting mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic failures on heavy stamping equipment and mig welding equipment
- Modifying production equipment to suit production requirements.
- Relocating equipment and providing services such as compressed air and ventilation to new location
- Repairing facility equipment such as ventilation units, sprinkler systems, compressors, plumbing fixtures as required
- Attending weekly departmental meetings and training sessions as required.
- Report through a work order system daily all work performed on equipment including any follow up work required
What We Need From You:
- Ability to work steady afternoons, overtime and available for weekend overtime. The reason this company is as successful as there are is that they are a custom plant and work within their clients timelines. For this reason, some weekend work will be required
- 3+ Years working experience as an Industrial Ticketed Millwright (433A) – experience must be in an industrial setting
- Working knowledge of stamping presses, NCR, 8D, TS16949
- Resistance welding and MIG welding is considered and asset
- Good understanding of the English Language and following detailed instructions
- Must have a solid understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics, friction clutch/brake systems, press valves and blue prints
- Must be able to measure and work within .001 tolerance
- Must know and practice emergency lockout on all equipment
- Must be okay working at heights
We thank all those for their application but only those chosen for an assessment and interview will be contacted. We thank you for your time in advance.
Owner – Durham Recruiting