Durham Recruiting has an amazing opportunity for a tenured Maintenance Manager for one of our prestigious Northumberland partners in Cobourg. With great salary potential of up to 100k Annual salary isn’t worth stopping the commute into Toronto and go the other way for a change?
In a nutshell you will be responsible for managing all maintenance and repairs to the plant facilities and equipment. You will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is maintained in a safe, reliable and efficient operating condition. You will also oversee improvement of processes/procedures, plant facilities, machines and coordinating with the various departments and contractors in order to ensure the work is completed.
** A full list of responsibilities will be given to those that interview face to face with us.
What Stood Out For Us:
As with all of our clients in the Northumberland Region what stands out the moment you leave Durham is the sense of calm you feel driving out there. The beautiful view takes the stress of driving out of the equation and when you arrive at work or arrive at home you are able to focus on the task at hand – whether that be work or the people you come home to!
Our partner is a stable and growing facility that has leadership that quite frankly ‘gives a damn’. They are a positive group that is looking for fellow candidates that also want to come to work to make a difference. This is a position where you are able to come in and make a difference and truly put your stamp on a facility. Exciting time to come on board with our partner.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Monday to Friday – Day time hours
- $90, 000 to 100, 000 Annual Salary
- Benefits, 3 Weeks’ vacation to start
- Great location – no traffic
- Chance to work with a company that puts Health and Safety as a first priority
- Great work environment – no layoffs in the plant
- Friendly senior staff
- Collaborative company that is looking for people with ideas!
What We Need From You:
- Positive, can do and motivating personality
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Natural leader with at least 5+ years in a Maintenance Manager position in a manufacturing setting
- Mechanically and technically inclined – must be able to talk the talk and walk the walk
- Must have an Engineering Designation to be considered alongside Maintenance & Facility Management Education
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, computer diagnostic tools and experience with PLC’s is preferred
- Experience with writing policies and procedures
We would like to thank all those that apply but only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted via email to set up a time. Please note that we do review all resumes from applicants to each of our roles. To see a full list of our open roles please follow us on LinkedIn or go to our website at www.durhamrecruiting.ca .