Durham Recruiting has a great opportunity to join a positive, modern and forward-thinking Insurance Company here in the center of Durham as RIBO Licensed Customer Service Professional. With this role, you will have to be able to run your ‘desk’ like your own business. Customer service repeat business and accuracy are of the utmost importance to our client. We are looking for independent thinkers that like to have policies in place to follow, for the business to run smoothly and fairly.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for being the front-line contact with our client’s customers. You will give the best in class advice for new and upgrading polices with your clients and the next steps when they are filing a claim. You will work closely with the company’s underwriters to ensure coverage is accurate and appropriate for each individual client.
Secondly, you will ensure you are hitting your targets, ensuring quality and accuracy on all documentation, record keeping, and reporting. While you are not expected to bring in new business when you are given a new client to work with or while speaking to friends/families it is in your best interest to close the account where possible as there is a generous percentage of each new account given to CSR professionals.
What Stood Out For Us:
Our client has worked hard over the past few years to make improvements and updating all aspects of the business. The owners have worked hard to bring a positive and independent culture to the office. Expectations are clearly laid out and there is no micromanaging throughout the week. You are given autonomy to get it done and come to management when you need support. Loads of perks working for this company in a great location in a modern office with room to grow.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 to 5:30 – 1 hour for lunch
- $ 45, 000 Annual Salary – dependent on experience
- Full Time Permanent - Benefits after 3 months, life insurance and RRSP plan
- Vacation – Dependent on experience
- Room for growth within the company
- Successful and stable office
- Christmas parties & social events
- Coffee and Tea provided; food brought in from time to time
- Friendly atmosphere, music in the office and
What We Need From You:
- Positive, outgoing and a natural when it comes to customer service and pure passion for helping people
- RIBO Licensed – must be current and up to date
- 2 + years as a Customer Service Professional
- 5+ years in a previous customer-centric position if only 2 years as a RIBO Licensed CSR
- Experience working with multiple insurance providers
- Experience working with both personal lines and commercial policies is an asset
- Experience and willingness to work with new accounts/closing new accounts if necessary through excellent customer service
- Willingness to follow policy and procedures laid out by the senior management team to ensure consistency in the client experience at all levels
We here at Durham Recruiting would like to thank all those that have applied but only those being considered for a phone interview will be contacted. Please follow us on Facebook to receive a full list of our open roles each Monday or go directly to our website to see all available roles.