Durham Recruiting is working on behalf of our established and growing partner located in Stouffville for the position of Senior Dispatcher/Customer Service role in the HVAC Service / Install Industry. We are looking for an ‘Old School’ Dispatcher in that the focus needs to be on keeping both the Technicians and Clients happy. Building relationships with the Technicians and clients is imperative to this role.
In a nutshell you will be responsible for all incoming/outgoing calls between customers, managers and technicians. Prepare accurate work orders, inform clients of time expectations, schedule/dispatch technicians by working with daily/weekly schedules. Manage and work with senior team for inventory control and ordering. Maintain accurate files and proper documentation.
What Stood Out For Us:
What stood out for us was this companies focus on work life balance! In this industry it can be all or nothing and with our client they have worked very hard over the years to find the right balance of work to keep their employees around that 40 to 45 hours a week consistency (even the Technicians!)
When hiring our client focus’s on attitude and character first, it is very important to the owner that the people he hires represent their brand well and ensures customer service is always at a 10++ level. Our client also understands that the meaning of family life is forever changing; if you have a parental obligation that has your schedule changing every few weeks this can be accommodated. Again, family life and work life balance is key to our client!
Why Choose Our Client:
- $60, 000 Salary will be based on experience in the industry (Service based industries)
- Commercial and Industrial contracts only
- Dispatching throughout the GTA
- Friendly, mature and welcoming management and office – very down to earth!!
- Modern office, great location in central Stouffville
- Monday – Friday
What We Need From You:
- 15+ years in a similar role dispatching / scheduling for the service industry for the GTA
- Experience working in a small office is a must
- Passion for the trade – we want to hear why you got into this trade, be ready to tell us your story and why you have stayed in this industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills – must be able to build rapport over the phone with ease
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Excellent excel skills
- Great with various software
We here at Durham Recruiting would like to thank all those that apply, only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted via email. If you would like to see a full list of our available roles please follow us on Facebook or go to our website at www.durhamrecruiting.ca
Owner - Durham Recruiting