Durham Recruiting is currently recruiting for a Globalization Coordinator for our technology and innovation service provider located in the heart of the Durham Region. Our well-known, highly respected and amazing employer is looking for a strong customer service leader that thoroughly enjoys working with successful entrepreneurs from all around the world (at the moment the main countries they are working with are Iran, India and surrounding countries).
In a nutshell, our partner helps support technology and innovation entrepreneurs who require knowledge and support to launch, develop and grow. You will be part of a small and seasoned client service team whose primary goal is helping entrepreneurs succeed. A brief overview includes:
- Manage Startup Visa (SUV) applications – review, process, administration, process improvement
- Communicate with applicants and partners on application status or requirements – all related administrative tasks
- Submit documents to Immigration/immigration peer reviews
- Administration governance including document management
- Support internal and external reporting
- Updates and governance to CRM system and data management
- Support the onboarding of arriving clients
- Support Client Services workshops/events & tradeshows
- Some travel outside of Canada may be required – Travel to Iran approx. 3 times a year is required
What Stood Out For Us:
This is a very high-profile agency and as such, you will have the opportunity to interact with political and business leaders in Durham & Northumberland Regions. This is a fast-paced environment and you will be exposed to many new innovative start-ups and entrepreneurs. With that all being said, it was clear to us that this is a team that cares about the success of others, empathetic and a real passion and is what drives them.
The work environment is highly professional with gorgeous new offices built just last year. This is a company that invests in its people, their well being, their ability to work as a team. Our client is just getting started in their potential and the next five years will see extreme growth. Amazing time to come on board!!
Why Choose Our Client:
- Permanent full-time position
- Very high-profile agency – You will have the opportunity to mingle with many of the key political and business leaders in the area
- Exposure to new and innovative businesses – lots of variety!
- Have the opportunity to make a REAL difference in budding entrepreneurs’ lives
- Attend events, meet lots of new people in a very supportive environment
- Develop multiple skillsets – Business, Service, Sales, Marketing, Admin, Soft Skills
- Monday – Friday 8:00 to 4:30
- $45, 000 to $55, 000 annual salary depending on experience
- Benefits after 3 months
- Friendly, inviting and modern office
- Great downtown Oshawa location – transit-accessible or parking provided
What We Need From You:
- Outgoing personality who enjoys being a team player to their core and loves speaking to people
- Willingness and ability to wear ‘ten different hats’ a day. There is job variety in this role; no two days will be the same
- 15+ years working in an administrative / customer service/project coordinator type work
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who has come from the technology, manufacturing or marketing industry
- Bilingual – not essential but a nice to have
- Proficient in: MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a CRM software
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must have the ability to travel internationally for business periodically throughout the year
- Must have the ability to work evenings for events
We here at Durham Recruiting would like to thank you for your application. Only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted via email to set up a time. To see a full listing of all our available roles please visit our website at www.durhamrecruiting.ca.