Since inception we have built a reputation for finding and matching great talent with various construction-related companies large and small throughout the Durham Region and surrounding areas.
We have developed a robust and comprehensive network of project managers, site managers, project coordinators, construction administrators, construction professionals and tradespeople. As with all of the industries we serve, Durham Recruiting continues to build its network every day as a resource for our partners to leverage.
Construction is constantly changing and it’s essential for every industry-related company to include new skill sets and methodologies to stay competitive. We also understand the importance of attitude, work ethic and pride in work will never change and at Durham Recruiting, our recruiters will always focus on the mix of capability and attitude.
Our proprietary recruitment method, The Kellow ApproachTM, takes prospective candidates through a rigorous process to ensure we feel confident the candidates we present to our partners are the best fit for them.
we will save you time and money
1. Our Guarantee: We stand behind every candidate we present and place. If the candidate doesn’t mesh with your team, we will prioritize finding you a replacement
2. Dedicated Staff: Our recruiting staff are trained and experienced in the sectors they service
3. Personalized Approach: We understand every company is unique, we offer a tailored and personalized approach guaranteed
4. Network: We have invested significant resources in developing the largest network of active and passive candidates for our partners to resource
5. Marketing: Our expansive communications strategy attracts talent through multiple channels
Page 1 of 1
Durham Recruiting has a great opportunity for an experienced Custom Kitchen Designer / Salesperson for a high-end custom kitchen company here is Durham. It is a great time to come on board as there are very exciting things to come in the next 6 months that will further enable you to close even more sales. […]
Durham Recruiting has a new opportunity for an organized and outgoing Project Coordinator from the Install / Construction industry. Our client has various products that deal with glass of all shapes and sizes both on the exterior and interior of buildings in both commercial and retail spaces. The Opportunity:In a nutshell, this Project Coordinator role […]
Durham Recruiting is looking for an experienced Project Manager from the Restoration Industry. This role is based out of Scarborough, but our client gives you the ability to work from home when needed and most days are on site as needed for Estimating. Work-life balance can always be a little challenging in this industry but […]
Page 1 of 1
GET TO KNOW OUR TEAM
Our team are experts in the art of storytelling. No matter who you talk to,
we will all be on hand to help you in any way we can, all you have to do is ask.
When you work with us you get to work with an incredible team.