Why recruit with us?
Well, over 96% of our temporary placements move onto full-time employment with their employer and surpass the 90 day probationary period.
Our research and what we found
We spent time listening to employers across many industries and learnt from them what their biggest challenges were when it came to finding and hiring good workers. They told us that:
- Agencies don’t take the time to get to know their industry, company, team and roles
- Agencies keep a pool of temporary workers and send out to companies with little vetting
- Employers are drawing from the same exhausted pool
- Temp workers are poorly matched to the specific role and company culture driving high turnover impacting your costs and team morale
- If an employer got a solid worker and wanted to make a full-time offer, they must wait 3-4 months or pay a massive fee
- Many great candidates leave for full-time opportunities prior to reaching the 4-month period therefore, employers are left with the vicious cycle of perpetual temp workers at HUGE COST
- Employers are usually left with average to below average workers to hire resulting in an extremely low conversion (temp to perm hire) of 1 in 5
Agencies refuse to change their model because it’s not in their best interest to do so. So we spent some time building a model with employers in mind.
Our Temp-to-Hire ProgramTM is a hybrid innovation that combines temporary and permanent recruitment that helps to address the #1 challenge for most employers – sourcing the right candidate for them!
How it works
- We first of all vet the clients thoroughly before employers meet them
- We then place the candidate with the employer for four weeks as a trial for both the employer and candidate
- After 4 weeks the employer then hires them full-time where they are given an additional 90-day guarantee to further evaluate the candidate
We’ve accelerated the front end removing the risk of losing talent while providing you with a guarantee on the backend for added insurance to the hiring decision. This gives the employer 120 days to fully assess your candidate(s) risk-free and at a very low rate!
- Only 13% of our candidates have been replaced during the four-week trial period
- 96% of our candidates have surpassed the three-month probationary period
- 86% of our candidates have surpassed the six month period (not including mass or seasonal layoffs)
What it means for you
We essentially treat it as a permanent recruit and because the 4-week trial period is part of the process, we position and advertise the opportunity as full-time allowing us to attract top talent. Additionally, candidates love this program and here's why:
- They are matched to a role they either have experience in or have interest in doing
- The guarantee of a full-time role means they WILL treat as a full-time role bringing their best (and yes beyond the probationary period)
- Treated with respect and dignity and NOT experiencing the perpetual temp cycle
We recruit in a very robust pool through multiple channels. Additionally, you have an engaged and invested worker with significantly higher production output vs. typical temporary worker because both parties have made a long-term commitment. The program significantly mitigates hiring the wrong person and therefore reducing YOUR financial loss and low team morale.